NOTICE TO GUESTS INSIDE THE ACCOMMODATION ESTABLISHMENT
In accordance with the Ordinance temporarily restricting the offering and sale of goods and services to consumers in the Republic of Slovenia, only guests who have one of the relevant RVT requirements (recovered, vaccinated, tested) are allowed inside accommodation establishments:
- proof of a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 virus by a PCR test not older than 72 hours from the time the swab was taken or by a RAT test not older than 48 hours from the time the swab was taken.
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19, proving that:
- at least 7 days have elapsed since receipt of the second dose of Comirnaty vaccine from the company Biontech/Pfizer; at least 14 days have elapsed since receipt of the second dose of Spikevax vaccine (COVID-19 Vaccine) from the company Moderna, at least 14 days have elapsed since receipt of the Sputnik V vaccine from Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, at least 14 days have elapsed since receipt of the CoronaVac vaccine from the company Sinovac Biotech or at least 14 days have elapsed since receipt of the COVID-19 Vaccine, from the company Sinopharm,
- at least 21 days have elapsed since receipt of the first dose of Vaxzevria vaccine (COVID-19 Vaccine) from the company AstraZeneca or Covishield from Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receipt of the dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag, or
- the time limit laid down in this point for the receipt of the second dose of the specific type of vaccine has elapsed from the second dose of a vaccine of the specific type of vaccine referred to in the first or second indent of this point, if the person has been vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines referred to in this point. If a person referred to in this indent has received a first dose of the vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, protection shall be established immediately after receipt of the second dose, provided that the person has received the second dose of the vaccine manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer or a vaccine manufactured by Moderna within 28 to 84 days (4 to 12 weeks) after receipt of the first dose;
- proof of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months;
- a certificate from the doctor that states that they have recovered from COVID-19 and it has not been more than six months since the onset of symptoms; or
- proof referred to in point 3 and above and have been vaccinated with one of the vaccines referred to in point 2 within a period of not more than eight months from the positive result of the PCR test or from the onset of symptoms, whereby in the case of the vaccines referred to in the first and second indents of point 2, one dose shall be sufficient. Protection shall be established from the date of vaccination.
The proof of testing referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be taken into account if it has been issued in a Member State of the European Union, a Member State of the Schengen area, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Serbia, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America.
The RVT requirement (recovered, vaccinated, tested) does not apply to people under 18 years of age staying inside an accommodation establishment with close family members or guardians.